The road to hell is paved with adverbs.
— Stephen King
I don’t need an alarm clock. My ideas wake me.
— Ray Bradbury
Easy reading is damn hard writing.
— Nathaniel Hawthorne
Creativity is an act of defiance.
— Twyla Tharp
How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
— Henry David Thoreau
You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
— Maya Angelou
Writing is a struggle against silence.
— Carlos Fuentes
Be obscure clearly.
— E.B. White
Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training.
— Anna Freud
I try to leave out the parts that people skip.
— Elmore Leonard
845 557 6058 (home/office)
310 466 0995 (mobile/nyc)
home & hospitality
- 550 Madison Avenue / Residences/Crown Penthouse
- Dara Artisans / DaraArtisans.com
- Downing Street / Residence
- Fish & Bicycle / Catskills Bar & Café
- Four Seasons / Thirty Park Place
- Goldthread Herbs / Herbal Elixirs
- Green Depot / Branding
- Interface / Biomimicry
- Interface / Website
- Interface / Folio No. 4
- Maison Gerard / Jean Girel
- Quincy Hammond / Biography
- Restoration Hardware / Van Thiel
- Restoration Hardware / Catherine Zadeh
- Restoration Hardware / Small Spaces
- Rouge Tomate / Brand Book
- Stampa / Website
- Starwood / Baccarat Wailea
- Starwood / Baccarat Water Cay
- Starwood / 1Hotels
- Takashimaya / Retail Marketing
- Target / Giada
- Terrain / Branding Presentation
- Wms&Co / Tools for Living